Portfolio insurance is designed for property owners with a number of properties which can be conveniently insured under one landlord’s property insurance policy. Instead of having to deal with multiple insurers throughout the year we offer one policy that covers all of your properties. This can save you time, money and administration.
Types of Portfolio Insurance
A property portfolio insurance policy can cover a wide range of properties including apartment blocks, commercial properties, residential properties and unoccupied properties.
The policy can be tailored for a portfolio of residential properties only, commercial properties only, or a mixture of residential and commercial properties under one insurance policy. It is designed to allow you to add or remove properties as required.
What Portfolio Insurance Covers
Portfolio Insurance will cover a portfolio of residential or commercial buildings. Any building can be susceptible to damage from natural perils such as fire and storm damage, flooding or even subsidence, all of which need to insured against for your financial protection.
Property Owners Liability Insurance also plays an important role when renting out properties. Landlords have a legal responsibility for the safety of their tenants and members of the public that may visit their property. If a person is injured on your property as a result of negligence on your part then you could be sued for compensation.
- Buildings –ensures that your office building is covered for a range of risks, including fire, flooding and storm damage.
- Property Owners liability – protects in case of accidental injury or damage to members of the public
- Contents – covers damage to fixtures, fittings, equipment and contents
- Terrorism –covers material damage directly affected by terrorism
- Legal – covers your business’s legal defence against claims not covered by Liability Insurance, such as an Employee Tribunal
Our family owned, experienced team are available at offices in Central London and Cheltenham to provide you with a free, no obligation quote. Contact us today and find out how we can help.