Personal Insurance

Below are some brief definitions of the other types of Personal Insurance offered by Oncover.  More information can be found on each of their individual pages.

Personal Insurance

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance provides cover if you are injured, unwell or made redundant.

Motor Excess Protection

Motor Excess Protection covers your excess payment when you make a claim on your Motor Insurance Policy for accidental damage, theft, fire and vandalism.

Family Legal Insurance

Family Legal Protection provides you with legal assistance and advice in disputes involving things like employment contracts, purchased goods & services, bodily injury, tax enquiry cases and more.

Home Emergency Insurance

Home Emergency Insurance provides assistance if an emergency affects your home as a result of, for example, unexpected damage to your roof, plumbing and drainage systems, main heating system, domestic power supply, toilet unit, home security, or if you have lost your keys.

Motor Legal Insurance (free)

Oncover Insurance offers Motor Legal Expenses and Courtesy Car Cover to all our clients for whom we have arranged an Insurance policy.  It’s just one of the benefits of working with Oncover.

Covers Recommended

  • Home Insurance  insures against fire, theft, vandalism and natural disasters
  • Contents Insurance – covers damage to equipment and contents within a building that’s insured
  • Home Emergency Insurance– covers unexpected damages not provided in a typical Home Insurance Policy

Optional Extras

You May Also Be Interested In:

  • Motor Legal Expenses and Courtesy Car – Oncover Insurance offers Motor Legal Expenses and Courtesy Car cover to clients
  • Terrorism –covers material damage for residential domestic properties if they are directly affected by terrorism


For help choosing a policy specific to your needs and for a free quote, contact us today.

Call us Now
020 7691 2409
click here to email us Get a Quick Quote ▶