Oncover offers Free Motor Legal Expenses Insurance to all its clients, which provides a range of cover including personal injury, recovery of uninsured losses, defence in the event of criminal prosecution and access to legal advice and assistance.
Legal Expenses Covered
Oncover Motor Insurance clients are protected with up to £50,000.00 of indemnity and provided with assistance, 24-hour legal advice, a courtesy car and defence in the event of criminal prosecution. Recovering uninsured losses can be complicated and overwhelming without proper counsel from an expert solicitor. At Oncover, we offer clients a specialist to pursue the claim on your behalf. We will help you recover the following types of uninsured losses:
- Replacement vehicle costs
- Policy excess
- Loss of earnings
- Loss of use
- Personal injury compensation
- Vehicle repair costs
- Out of pocket expenses
- Damage to personal effects
We will write to you at the expiry of your policy (12 months) with an option to renew at the discounted price of £ 5.00 per annum (normally £ 20.00). This is limited to one policy for one vehicle per applicant.
- Motor Excess Protection-covers your excess payment when you are required to make a claim
- Family Legal Insurance-covers families when legal help is needed
- Home Emergency Insurance-covers home-owners against equipment failure, damage, and extreme weather conditions
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Travel Insurance-covers you for accidents, injury and illness that can occur while traveling, and/or may involve cancelling a trip
With Oncover Legal Insurance, you will benefit from impressive coverage and free legal expenses, advice and defence within £50,000.00 of indemnity.