Employers’ Liability Insurance protects you in the event that an employee becomes injured or ill as a result of performing their work. If you have one or more employees then Employers’ Liability Insurance is legally required. This includes part and full time workers, as well as contractors and sub-contractors.
Workplace accidents and injuries happen in even the safest businesses. At Oncover, we offer Combined and stand-alone Public/Product Liability Insurance from a variety of exceptional insurers.
Industries that we provide for include:
- Fire Protections/Alarm Installers
- Construction and Developments
- Utility Companies
- Cleaning Contractors
- Painters and Decorators
- Electrical Contractors
Additional Business Covers Recommended
- Buildings –ensures that your office building is covered for a range of risks, including fire, flooding and storm damage.
- Public Liability – covers accidental damage or injury to members of the public
- Product Liability – covers injury from property damage caused by a faulty product that your business designs, manufactures or supplies
- Legal – covers the cost of defending your business against legal claims
- Contents – covers the contents within the structure of your property
- Stock –covers the cost of replacing your stock (at cost price) in the event of damage or theft
- Goods in Transit –covers damage or loss of goods while being transported in your business vehicle
- Money Cover – covers theft of money from the premises
- Business Interruption – covers loss of revenue following material damage claims
- Portable Equipment –covers such equipment as laptops, mobile phones, and cameras
- Glass – provides for the replacement of glass on property that has been damaged
- Theft by Employees – covers losses that result from fraud or stealing
- Computer Breakdown– covers equipment and computer records
- Terrorism – covers damage resulting from a terrorist attack
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Professional Indemnity – provides insurance to protect you against claims made for errors in work that result in a financial loss to your client
- Directors and Officers – covers the cost of compensation to a customer if a claim is made against one of your business directors or other staff
- Cyber Protection –cover for claims in the event of a breach of data protection laws or malicious data attacks
Our offices in Central London and Cheltenham are available to help you with a free quote on a policy that’s right for your business.