Public Liability Cover
Public Liability Insurance covers injury or illness to those visiting your property in anticipation of the claims they may make against you. It provides coverage if you or your employees cause damage or injury to someone visiting your premises, or if you or your employees cause damage or injury to someone while visiting their premises.
Employers’ Liability Cover
Employers’ Liability Insurance provides coverage for claims made against you by an employee who has an accident or becomes ill due to the work they are performing. Employers’ Liability Cover is a legal requirement if you have one or more employees – including any full time or part time workers, voluntary employees, contractors, sub-contractors or non-contract staff. There are some circumstances where this is not a legal requirement – if your employees are members of your family, for instance.
Business Covers Recommended
- Product Liability –provides coverage against property damage claims resulting from faulty business plans, equipment or manufacturing
- Legal – covers your business’s legal defence against claims not covered by Liability Insurance, such as an Employee Tribunal
- Contents – covers damage to fixtures, equipment and contents
- Business Interruption –covers loss of revenue as a result of material damage claim
- Buildings –covers your office building for a range of risks, including fire, flooding and storm damage
- Theft by Employees – covers losses resulting from fraud or employee theft
- Computer Breakdown– covers your equipment and damage to computer records
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Professional Indemnity – provides insurance to protect you from mistakes you make at work that result in a financial loss to your client after you have provided them with a service
- Directors and Officers – covers the cost of compensation to a customer if a claim is made against one of your business directors or other staff (not if the claim is made against your organisation as a whole)
Contact us anytime for a free, no obligation quote.