Leisure Insurance

Leisure activities involve their fair share of risks, accidents and incidents for the organisation and the individual.

Comprehensive Protection for the Leisure and Entertainment Industry

Working in a field that provides for other people’s entertainment and leisure is, while worthwhile, an industry you need to navigate with care.  From the front to the back office, the goods you transport and the licenses you hold involve a number of potential pitfalls and liabilities.  This includes fire, theft, poor weather, electrical hazards, and employee and customer casualties. Factor in potential business interruption and legal protection, and the strain on leisure business owners can be enormous.

All of this can be insured appropriately. Leisure Insurance offers a commercial combined policy for any leisure industry business including sports clubs, gym’s, public houses, restaurants, hotels, and bars. The policy includes all the essential cover for buildings, contents and liability to both employees and the public.

Standard cover can include:

  • Public and Products Liability
  • Buildings
  • Machinery, Plant and Equipment
  • Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Stock Cover including Wines and Spirits
  • Lighting and Entertainment Equipment
  • Sound Equipment
  • Money
  • Loss of Licence
  • Legal Protection

Covers Recommended

                 It is a legal requirement to hold employers’ liability insurance if you have employees

  • Public Liability – accidental injury to members of the public at your premises or damage to their property
  • Product Liability – injury property damage caused by a faulty product that your business designs, manufactures or supplies
  • Legal – defending your business against legal action where this isn’t covered by your liability insurance; for example, in an employment tribunal
  • Contents – physical damage to your fixtures and fittings, tenants improvements,  contents, computers and other business  equipment
  • Stock – the cost of replacing your stock (at cost price) if it is damaged or stolen
  • Frozen Food Cover – the cost of replacing your frozen stock (at cost price) if it is damaged (due to a change in temperature beyond your control) or stolen
  • Goods in Transit – loss of or damage to your goods while being carried in your vehicle(s) as part of your trading activities.
  • Money Cover – following theft from your premises
  • Business Interruption – loss of revenue as a result of a material damage claim
  • Loss of Licence – cover the depreciation in the value of your business or premises resulting from non-renewal or withdrawal of your license, as a result of causes beyond your control.
  • Portable Equipment – such as Laptops, Mobile Phones and Cameras
  • Glass – replacement of internal or external glass at your premises following physical damage
  • Computer Breakdown – cover for your equipment and damage to computer records

Optional Extras

  • Buildings – (if you are responsible for insuring the building) ensures that your office building is covered for a number of risks, including fire, flooding and storm damage
  • Employee Theft – cover for loss of money or property belonging to you as a direct result of an act of fraud or dishonesty by an employee
  • Terrorism – cover for material damage and business interruption if your business is directly affected by terrorism
  • Excess Protection – cover for your policy excess in the event of a claim

Call us Now
020 7691 2409
click here to email us Get a Quick Quote ▶