The social welfare sector is incredibly diverse with a broad range of insurance requirements; often well beyond the usual covers associated with other sectors.
We can arrange a comprehensive package policy catering for a wide range of charities, care providers, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
The risks involved in the care and support of vulnerable and disadvantaged people are challenging. You should consider cover to address areas such as abuse, breach of professional duty, medical malpractice and volunteers.
We can arrange insurance for a range of surgeries, clinics, doctors, and dentists with a number of different insurers, in order to provide our customers with cover that will protect their business.
Doctors Practice, Medical Centre & Dental Clinic Insurance covers available include:
- Buildings and/or contents protection for your surgery and specialist equipment
- Business liabilities
- Vaccines and drugs cover
- Employer’s, public and products liability
- Business interruption
- Refrigerated and non-refrigerated drugs and vaccines
- Corporate manslaughter
There are also a wide range of standard and optional extensions that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Employers’ Liability – covers injury to employees and is legally required for companies with one or more employees
- Public Liability – protects in case of accidental injury to members of the public while on your property
- Legal – covers your business’s legal defence against claims not covered by Liability Insurance
- Contents – covers damage to fixtures, fittings, equipment and contents
- Money Cover – cover for theft that occurs on your premises
- Business Interruption –covers loss of revenue as a result of material damage claim
- Portable Equipment –covers equipment such as laptops, mobile phones, and cameras
- Glass – cover that replaces external or internal glass as a result of damage to your business
- Buildings –covers your building for a range of risks, including fire, flooding and storm damage
- Theft by Employees – covers any loss of money or property belonging to you as a direct result of fraud or dishonesty by an employee
- Computer Breakdown– covers your equipment and damage to computer records
- Terrorism –covers material damage and business interruption if your business is directly affected by terrorism
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Professional Indemnity – provides insurance to protect you from mistakes you make at work that result in a financial loss to your client after you have provided them with a service or advice
- Cyber Protection – if your business collects personal data this protects in the event of a breach of data protection laws or malicious data attacks
For all your insurance needs, please contact us at Oncover, where one of our specialists can help by providing a free, no obligation quote.